Windows is the most preferred operating systems in the organizations. Due to its systematic data storage and user friendly interface, most users prefer it in comparison to other operating systems. It is quite obvious that this preference makes Windows the most heavily used operating system but at the same time, in recent years number of issues came to know where one faced data loss situation due to accidental failures. The elevation of failure issues also deepens the concerns for the user regarding recovering the entire data on HDD.
Windows makes use of FAT (File Allocation Table) and NTFS (New Technology File System) formats to save the data. NTFS provides file level security, system recovery from small disk errors and protection of data present in files and folders. Sometimes major issues creates the problem. Such issues are due to virus attack, unexpected shutdown and windows registry corruption. This corruption issue freezes the access to the system thus user is unable to retrieve any data from the system. This error occurs when windows repair tool detects a bad sector on the HDD (Hard Disk Drive).
Solution for HDD Recovery
HDD recovery is one of the essential step in Windows data recovery. Normally, user initiates the Windows data recovery by clicking right click on “My computer” and selecting “Automatically fix file system errors” from Properties tab>Tool tab>Error Checking>Check Now.
This process takes several minutes depending on the size of the hard disk. Users are advised to run Chkdsk from time to time to expel the inbound errors on the HDD. There are chances that windows data recovery could not result even from these methods. In such instances, users are advised to opt third party software-Windows Data Recovery.
Third Party Solution for perfect data recovery
Windows Data Recovery is a third party software that eminently recovers windows data. The tool is designed to recover data from the corrupt, damaged, or virus-attacked FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5 partitions. The software confirms an assured recovery of lost data. The data, which has been deleted from the Recycle Bin or using SHIFT + DELETE key can also be recovered with Windows Data Recovery software.
Characteristic features of Windows Data Recovery
Windows data recovery has some unique characteristic features that scores this tool as most efficient in recovering the s data. Those features are discussed below:
- Entire data recovery: The software is efficient enough to retrieve entire data from HDD and other removable storage devices without any problem. The permanently deleted items are also perfectly recovered.
- Preview option: The windows data recovery tool provides user the preview option that allows to preview the recovered NTFS and FAT files. For easy recognition the recovered data is displayed in RED.
- Varied data recovery modes: The windows data recovery tool provides three recovery modes: Quick scan, Extensive Scan and File Trace. All the three modes have high efficacy in recovering the data.
- “Find” Option: This option in the software allows user to locate specific file from the recovered data.
- Easy Configuration: This software allows user to arrange software settings before starting the scanning process.
With the above mentioned features, this data recovery tool recovers deleted, damaged and formatted windows hard drive partition and thus makes it appropriate for every condition.
Windows 95/98ME/NT/2K/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/ 8.1 (FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5) and Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 are the supported versions for Windows Data Recovery. The basic requirements for installation of this software involves Pentium II 400 MHz processor with minimum 64 MB RAM and 10 MB for software installation.
Windows Data Recovery comes with evaluation and licensed version. The evaluation version allows user to recover the entire windows data but inhibits saving the recovered data. To save the recovered data files, user is requested to purchase the licensed version of the software and enjoy unlimited access to it.